![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
So… Here we go February. University is already driving me crazy and we’ve just started the year. I want to stay in bed for two weeks! However, I know two things: 1) it is impossible and 2) I would be bored quite soon.
January has had its ups and downs… (I mean, look at the state of the world) but after those fist weeks, I feel better now. On Thursday I bought a ticket for the Ed Sheeran’s tour! (it was February 2nd, but we’ll count it as January this time…). I was not sure about it at first, but right now I am so happy about it. It’s been a year and a half since I don’t attend to a concert and Ed Sheeran is unbelievably amazing, so I cannot wait for it.
Oh! There’s a few songs I would like to talk
about. I don’t think they are enough to write a separated post, but I want to continue
writing about music in the months ahead. Of course, I have to talk about “Castle on the Hill” and “Shape of you” both by Ed Sheeran. Truth is I love the first
one more than the other (because of the beauty of the lyrics and OMG that
video…), but the other one is also amazing.
I’ve also been obsessed with JP Cooper. I think I talked about him a
long time ago, but I’ve been listening to his music again this week. “Colour me in gold” made me cry the
first time I listened to it a few years ago, and “September song” (the one I’ve recently discovered) is also
absolutely beautiful. Last, but not least, “Million
Reasons” by Lady Gaga… it is
AMAZING! I adore this song. I don’t have enough words to describe those lyrics
and all the feelings she talks about in the song... (and yes, I know I am late
to the party). I’ve never been the biggest Lady Gaga’s fan, but I like some of
her songs.
February… do I have anything planned apart from
working on things for university? I don’t really think so, to be honest. That’s
been January, let’s see what February brings.
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment