![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
I don't even know what happened in October. I was absolutlely sure I had uploaded something... and then, the other day I found out that was not true. The month has been crazy. Actually, the last five months have been crazy, but November is going to be a roller coaster.
I thought it was going to be more difficult, to be honest. I could picture myself crying like a maniac because working and studying... that combination was not made for me. However, that hasn't happened; and I am so happy about it.
I love my work, I absolutely adore it. I've discover an essential part of communication, the base of it, and I already know this is going to help me in evey single steep of my career. And the people? that's for sure the best part of it.
I hate uni, though. I think I've never liked it much, but I never thought I was going to hate it like this. I don't want to go there anymore (to be honest, I don't go much and If I do, it is because of my friends). There's like fourty days left, I am aware of it; but it is difficult...
I have no plans, no anything; so I cannot talk about plenty of things this month. Nothing has really change I think, there's nothing mayor of important to say. Oh, yes! I've started going to the psychologist (therapy, is that what you call it?). I've always needed somebody to talk to outside of my friends and family and there are some things here and there I need to work on, and I know she is going to help me.
Is that it? Yeah, I think so. I mean, at least I've remembered November, not like the previous month. How was it called? Oc... Octo... See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment