So... I've been the whole week looking for something to write, and I want to share something I hate. I hate sundays. They make me feel sad. Maybe it's because something is finishing or maybe it's because I'm scared of new things.
I think that this is my problem with life. Next year I have to go to university and I am so scared about the future. What is going to happen? where am I going to be? those questions are in my head every second of the day. Well, I know that I am not the first one who is feeling like this; so, even if it is so dificult, I am going to try to feel better and I am going to stop asking myself all those questions.
There is a song that I love (by Gym Class Heroes) which says that at the end of the day, life goes on. That's the important thing, you are alive, you can do anything you want.
So yeah. Maybe this was not what you wanted to read today but I feel like I need to share it. I don't know, I feel like I need to stop hating on sundays...
PS: I want to write about beauty and things like that. Maybe next week I try it.
By the way, follow me:
No comments:
Post a Comment