Saturday, 19 April 2014

Those days when we are feeling low...

First of all: sorry. I've been gone for almost a month. Well, as this is not the best day ever... I wanted to write about those days when you feel everything is wrong and life is about suffering. Even though I am a very pesimistic person, I like to think that it will be a day when all these sad moments will be replaced by joy, love and laugh. Fears control us sometimes and that make us feel weak, which is a horrible feeling.

The good side is that we have some things to make this "wait until hapiness" better. Mine: music. I've been obsessed with a lot of songs recently, but the one that I listen to when I feel low is "Magic" by Coldplay. I think that we all need to be loved; and that's what the song is about: someone that feels "magic" only because of you. Maybe that's what we need when the day is getting awful: people.


                                     

so as I am a little sad today, I think that this would be an incredible help. Most of the time I need to talk to people and this is a great place to express myself.

P.S: I'm going to try to write more often :)



No comments:

Post a Comment