Sunday, 8 January 2017

Hello January: HELLO 2017!

Credits to the owner on Tumblr

Here  we are again, aren't we? This week has been a little bit weird for me so I really need to write. I talked about what I wanted for this year a few weeks ago, but that was just a part of the story. January makes me feel anxious in a way. It feels like I have to change my life and all the aspects of it. While I am here, looking at all the things I am unable to change, I think about last year and how much things have changed in these twelve months... things I was not aware of or things I would have never imagined. It is weird and amazing at the same time, how things change without us noticing about it. (how many times can I use the word "change"?).

To be honest, I don't have anything planned for the year yet; I mean no concerts, no festivals, no trips... nothing. I want to go to the Fashion Week (which takes place in a month from now) but I don't even know If I am going to attend. That is the thing I don't like. I see the year as this blank paper without a thing written on it, and even though I know it will be filled with plans, moments and people to share them with... I don't really like it much.

This month I have an exam (I guess I do have something planned after all...) and I start all my new subjects with different proffessors; something that, surprisingly, makes me feel anxious too (you get how difficult it is to be me, right?). In addition, I've spent more than a month without classes, I don't know how I am going to do it...

I don't have much to say. December has been a good month but yet, it is one of my favourite times of the year. I've spent time with my family and the Christmas' celebrations have been really good, to be honest.

So... that's it. I keep trying to figure things out around here. I am thinking about what to talk about and how to do it. I just want to feel fully happy with the things I write.

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment