Wednesday, 28 December 2016

8 THINGS I WANT FOR 2017


Yes, I know... three days left to finish the year. Crazy, right? 2016 has been an interesting year for me. I've grown up a lot as a human being and I feel like this new version of myself. However, it's been quite sad for the music and film/tv industries. I mean, yesterday, after watching "Rouge One", I found out Carrie Fisher had passed away, and it is very sad and devastating...

2017 is here. We can not deny it; and there are so many things I want for the year. So... here they are!
  1. I want to take more and better pictures. I know it is quite silly, but I think the pictures I upload in here are mostly from Tumblr and the ones I made can be improved. That’s the reason I’ve decided to take my camera out more often. I cannot wait to take more pictures.
  2. I want to finish my “novel” because I’ve promised I am going to get to the end before the beginning of the summer, so I have a lot of work to do!
  3. I want to cut out of my life people who don’t deserve me. Something I’ve started this year and I feel quite good about it, to be honest.
  4. I want to travel and I am going to do it. I know it.
  5. I want everybody I know to be healthy and happy; actually, I want everybody in the world to be healthy and happy. If only I could do something about it…
  6. I want to keep surprising me, because this year I’ve managed to do so many things and I want to keep walking that path.
  7. I want to be me and I want to be loved and valued as the human I am.
  8. I want so many things I can’t even write them all down, but I can’t wait to see what’s 2017 bringing to us.

Happy new year! See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment