Monday, 10 April 2017

FAVOURITE MUSIC: March '17


As I told you, it is time to talk about music. I’ve been listening to such an eclectic variety of music this month, as usual. Shall we start?

Is not this one of the most stereotyped song ever? Everone has listened to this song, but I am quite obsessed with “There’s a light that never goes out” by The Smiths. It is such a beautiful song, I mean, maybe the lyrics are not the happiest, but is quite romantic in a way. I don’t know, I love it.

I had never heard a song by Alabama Shakes, but earlier this month I listened “Don’t wanna fight” on the radio and I felt in love. It is so different from what I use to listen to. It is a mix between R&B and Rock. Such an amazing band.

Let’s go with something different. Ed Sheeran and Divide. He is perfect in everything he does and this is not an exception. I will talk about the gig (which was on Saturday) next week, but it was absolutely amazing, I have no words. My favourite songs are “Barcelona”, “How would you feel?”, “Nancy Mulligan” and “Irish Girl”… all of them, to be honest.

Let’s go with the funky music! Bruno Mars is exceptional in his whole creation. I am so sad I could not go to the concert but, at least, I can enjoy his fantastic music. I've adored him since day one and this album is A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Last but not least, Zayn ft. Partynextdoor and “Still got time”. The song is great. The music puts me in such a good mood.

Okay, that is it. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment