Thursday, 6 April 2017

HELLO APRIL '17: 21? is that what I am feeling?

Credits to the owner on Tumblr

I’ve run out of ideas, I don’t know what to talk about. March… I barely remember the month. I’ve been hidden behind a pile of work, which is starting to get finished (thankfully). I don’t know when March started, but I know it ended with bad thoughts and anxiety (such an unexpected thing, right?). 

Let’s see the bright side. I’ve hosted an event at University this month. It was stressful and crazy at times, but I really loved the result, and I am so happy with myself for all the things I’ve done in order to make it possible. I never thought I would be speaking in front on more than a hundred humans… and I did it last week. It feels quite crazy. It has also helped me to connect with people in the advertising industry, the place I want to develop my immediate future. Yes, I’ve had to work a lot and I’ve been feeling worried all the time (as usual), but it has been such an amazing experience.

I don’t know if there’s something I am missing, but I assume it is not important if I am not able to remember it… So, we’ll leave March there.

April. Yes, it is crazy. Yes, vacation is just around the corner. Yes, it is going to be stressful… I’ll leave all those things aside for a minute. My birthday is just around the corner and I don’t know how I feel about it. I mean, it is my favourite day in the whole year but… 21? I haven’t been able to find the time to think about it. I have to get use to be getting old (or older, we’ll say older). I guess that is something I need to work on.

There is not much left I can say. Easter is coming in the perfect time. What is more, I am going to have a little digital detox, and that will help me to see things in a different way.

See you soon!

P.S.: I will upload a post about music in a few days, I have not forgotten it!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment