Sunday, 7 May 2017

HELLO MAY '17: HELLO NEW ME!

Credits to the owner on Tumblr
Hi! How you doin'? I am in the exact same place I was the last time I wrote here... I am older though; which is... kind of different? I am 21 now and, don't get me wrong, it is such a beautiful number. This could be an idiot thing to say but I feel like I have to be more mature. I've realized May (and it is something quite obvious) is the time I should set my "New Year Resolutions"; it makes absolute sense. I am really comitted to this thing. Everything feels kind of different.

On a side note, there are so many things happening this month and I feel like life is going faster than me. If everything goes well (and I know it will be okay), university will be finished in two weeks... Can you believe that? This year has gone so fast and it is actually terrifying. 

So... as I have to do plenty of exams and things... there's a big chance of me being disappeared in the next few weeks. Sorry for that. 

Let's talk about April. It's been, now with perspective, a month with its ups and downs. I've been through really bad days and really good ones... so I guess it is a regular one for me. My birthday has been, different... not bad, but different to what I expected; and I don't know, I always get quite filosophycal at this time of the year.

May. I really dislike the month. I always feel like I am so ready for my birthday and it goes so fast and May is there, always remebering me that my favourite day in the year has gone (such a weird human). 

I guess... I don't have much to say now. Exam period, quite boring to be honest. That is all. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment