![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
Okay, I know, I have not showed good manners. I've been off of here since forever, but my life is a mess right now... in a good way, but it is such a mess.
I've finished my third year at university. Crazy, right? I remember when I wrote about how scared I was to start the first year.... and it is so close to be finished. All the exams are finished and everyhting went well, can't tell you how happy I am about that; but I am also a little terrified. The whole world is awaiting for me out there ,and it is quite scary. There is only one year (well, less than a year) left and I dont really know how to figure things out.
What else? Oh, I am going to start to work and it is actually kind of my dream job... I can not explain how happy I am about that. Things are kind of working out and it is, once again, scary.
How am I occupied these days until I start working? Well, there is a gigantic amount of tv series waiting for me, and I intend to watch them all. So far, I think I am doing it quite well.
It is actually crazy, but I don't remember a year in which I've been happy for the summer months, and this one is different, Things can change a lot in a year (or even in a day) and it is scary, exciting and absolutely insane.
Okay, I think we've catched up a little, haven't we? Let's see if I can be around more often. I promise I'll try.
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment