![]() |
| Credits to thhe owner on Tumblr |
I am sad and I feel alone. Maybe I should not say it, but I am trying this new thing in which I say out loud what I feel. I guess those feelings walk beside me all day, every day.
I also feel quite selfish. I should not feel like this when there are plenty of people around me who love me and care for me. But it is like I am in an island, surrounded by all these things but alone in my own self. I live through books, movies and bad tv shows about the misundestanding of love; but I don't really know how to scape from my piece of land in the middle of the wide ocean.
I don't really know why I am saying this, or maybe I do. September is my favourite month in the whole year, but it is the most estressful among them all. I like complicated things, I am that kind of idiot.
This year is very different and I assume I have to get used to this new way of living. I have not been through that week in which I don't want to go back to routine, simply because I haven't had vacations. It has been an interesting experience. It has made me value things I did not value some time ago. Becuase of that, I am not nervous of starting again, I never stopped. I think this is the reason why I feel like that, because I have more time to think about a differente kind of things.
August, as I said, has been different. It has probably been the best one in years. That is the thing. I don't have a reason, a meaning to feel like this: and it makes me feel even worse.
September is going to be stressful, but I am kind of okay with it. Autumn is coming, and I could not be happier about it. My favourite time of the year starts right now and I am sure it will bring me good energy and better thoughts.
I did not mean to sound sad, toxic or boring; but I want to explain what is happening in my head. I guess this is the only way to do it.
This will be a better month, I can know it already.
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment