The truth is… I’ve been looking for my place in here for a time now. I could not seem to find anything interesting or worth enough to be written in this blog. A few years ago this was so easy for me. I used to have two or three posts per week planned, I even planned what I was going to do during the month… but I think I changed as a human and it affected me in here. I was out of ideas.
However, these past few weeks I’ve been creating some kind of idea in my head, and I think this is the result. To be honest, as I write it down, I am not sure when it will be up; it scares me a little. I am 90% sure I would not have time at all for this once September comes, but I’ll try it.
What is this thing I am talking about then? I realized if I wanted to be committed to something, the best thing to dedicate my time to, was to write about things I love and adore.
So, the thing is quite easy. I am going to share something I’ve been loving lately: whether it is a thought, a product, a book, a movie, a song…. I can’t promise it would happen every single week, but I hope to be around here more times than in the past few months.
Let’s do this!
So, this first time, I want to talk about a feeling. It is one that I’ve learnt to adore; but it is quite difficult to get to do so. I am talking about this thing we feel once we realize a concrete fear has been overcome, once we see it was useless and idiot. I’ve found myself feeling this a lot lately, and it is one of the best things ever.
That thing you feel once you get on a plane after all that fear stopped you from visiting The Bahamas, or that feeling created in your chest when you are able to get out of your comfort zone for the first time since you were a kid, or that bravery that helps you to be in the same room with a spider… I don’t know, there are countless situations In which you can feel this but it is not easy to find the feeling.
I think bravery is one of the best drugs in the world, but we feel it in plenty of situations whether we are aware of it or not. It is amazing how much we do every day to fight demons, fears, ourselves… and I want to cherish this feeling of bravery today.
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment