Here we go again...
As you can see, it has been a while since I wrote something here. As I told you a few months ago, I had my pre-university exams in June (tbt I am so happy with them). That's the reason why I am starting University in september; although I don't know how I feel about it yet. Let's see what life brings to me...
I am here today to talk about some changes I am goign to do. First of all, even if I know that I have said this a lot of times, I am going to use this more. The second thing I am going to change is that beauty is going to be the main topic I am going to talk about. That doesn't mean I am going to stop talking about thoughts and life; but I really want to talk about the make up I use, what I recommend...
Oh, as you are able to see, I've change the background and the colors (yeah!). It is not that important, but... :)
To sum up, I am going to write more (and beauty is going to be an important topic); but I am also going to talk about music, life...
P.S: you can check my Twitter and my Instagram here.
I see you in a few days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment