When it comes to makeup, I think quality is more important than quantity. I prefer to have one good MAC lipstick than a hundred lipsticks from some brand I have never heard about. However, and even though I had never tried something from Makeup Revolution before, I have seen some people talking about this brand and they have always said good things about it. Last month I went shopping, and although I don’t need more brushes, I picked these ones up. I had never heard anyone talking about them but I decided to give them a go (I mean, it is 2€ per brush).
Even though I was not so sure about them, I
thought it was not like using some foundation for some brand I don’t even know;
I was not risking my skin. If they were horrendous, I would have only lost some
euros.
However, I must say I am so surprised with
these brushes. They are completely great and I can’t even believe how they can
be so cheap.
I bought the MAC 217 a year ago because I had used it at my MAC course and every makeup artist was talking about it. After trying it, I was not so impressed. It is such a great brush but it is not as incredible as I was expecting.
These brushes have impressed me because they are quite good and they are so cheap. To be honest, I have only used once the E101, but the E103 is amazing (and I don’t tend to use these kind of brushes if I have not heard anybody talking about their quality). In addition, there is one particular brush from Makeup Revolution that I am looking for but I can’t find anywhere…
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment