Wednesday, 2 December 2015

HELLO DECEMBER: another stressful month...

Hi! I am not writing as much as I want to, but I don’t have time at all. I need to do plenty of things for University and I have to study for my final exams. However, and even though I am going to study during Christmas holidays, I will be free in a few weeks. 

December is one of my favourite months. I love Christmas, and the lights, the songs, the happiness… Madrid is magical during this time; to be honest, the whole world is magical during this time. Last Christmas (the song came to my mind right after I wrote those words...) was not a the best one. My mood was not good, and I was not the best human being to celebrate with. This year I feel so much better and I can’t wait to have vacation.

November has been quite a busy month. I don’t have time to do anything but, for some reason I don't even understand, that makes me happy. The fact that I don’t have any time to spare, makes me quite cheerful. 

I have not anything important to say (in fact, I don’t have time to write…) but I just wanted to tell you that, I will not write a lot of posts these next few weeks. However, as I did last year, I am going to write a few things during Christmas. 

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment