Thursday, 31 December 2015

This is the end... (I mean, goodbye 2015)

What is going on? It is the last day of the year! Last week we were saying hello to 2015 and I can't understand how today we are ending the year. 

So, as I told you, I want to talk about the things I've loved during this twelve months.

Let's start with music. It is a must for me to talk about concerts. I have gone to four concerts this year, and I have pretty much loved them (well, most of them). For me, these concerts have been incredible experiences because, whether they were amazing (like the ones from 5SOS,  The Script and Imagine Dragons) or horrendous (like the Maroon 5's one), I have learnt something from them; and that is one of the most important things in life. 

Music is such an important thing in my life and I really hope I can attend to a lot of new concerts in 2016. 

Makeup time! I think my ultimate favourite has been the "Roller Lash" mascara. It made me even happier because it was the first thing I owned from Benefit. Speaking about the product itself,  it is the best mascara I have ever tried. And I also have to say that the wand is amazing. You know, I love the "Better than sex" mascara from Too Faced, but the truth is, the wand is horrendous (everything gets messy when I use this mascara). However, the Roller Lash is awesome: it takes the amount of product that you need, it doesn't make your eyes feel dirty... It is awesome. 

In addition, I have to talk about Soap & Glory. After years and years in need for this bronzer I finally have it in my hands  (my friend Nuria is the one I have to say thanks to). It is such a great bronzer (maybe it is better if you are paler than me but I love it either way). 

Last but not least, I have to talk about my ultimate favourite thing of the year; and that is not other than Yoga. It has helped me to improve myself mentally and physically speaking. This year, I have grew up so much as a person, and I think Yoga has helped me with it. 

In the next few days I will be here talking about 2016. In the meantime, see you soon and happy new year!

Follow me in Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment