![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
New month, the same old habits. Last few weeks, I said I was having a crisis; something that has not change. Maybe it is actually worse than it was… but this is quite normal for me. I would be worried if things were different. I will not get you bored.
I usually have a few things about the month to talk about, but what can I say about March? I barely remember the month, to be honest. I guess if I don’t have a thing to say is because nothing special has happened. I don’t know, it has been quite busy (as always). I actually feel like March has been so long.
April is actually my month. 20 years, how and when did I get this old? I think this is actually why I am feeling so blue this month, I am getting old. And I know it is silly, “20 años no es nada” as the song says. However, what is affecting me is not the fact that I am going to be 20 (although I am feeling terrified to get into this new decade), but the feeling I have not done anything with my life. Silly again.
This year has gone so fast. I am about to end my second year of University and I feel lost, completely lost. I think it is because of the month. Even though I love my birthday (and I LOVE it), getting old is not my favourite thing in the world. Aging is one of my biggest fears. But not in the way of getting old, wrinkles, losing youth...; I mean it in the way of wasting time. That is my biggest fear.
Oh dear, I am so boring. I will leave it here. Let’s have hope for April, it is the only thing I can do. It is actually my last month with classes. After this, I will only have to do my exams and it will be over once again. The older I get, the faster time travels. This is not stopping now...
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment