Sunday, 27 March 2016

FAVOURITE MUSIC: March '16


I am having a… crisis, I guess we could call it that. And even though it is the crisis number 1543000, I don’t actually feel great. Truth is I don’t know where this blog is going... I have to remember that this was something created to make me feel better; and definitely, it was not made to make me feel worried or anxious. 

Let’s talk about the important thing in here, music. This month I have come back with my love: indie music; and I am so happy about it. “Catch and release” by Matt Simons is such an old song (I mean, it is not that old but it was released in 2014). For some reason the remix has made it popular this year. It is so relaxing, and the lyrics… beautiful!

I knew this newest 1975’s album was going to be great; I mean, they turned everything upside down. “Somebody else” has been my obsession through the whole month. Their music has always been so relaxing for me (I think you have started to see how I am talking about relaxation way too much…).

It’s been quite a long time since I don’t go to a concert, and even though I am a little scared about it (thank you Maroon 5) I think Sunset Sons would be such a great option for me. I fall in love with every single song made by them and “Somewhere maybe” is not an exception. I saw them live back in October and I would love to see them again.

Last but not least, Twenty One Pilots. I know that “Stressed out” is their most known song, but I actually love it. I heard them for the first time back last year and I really liked them but for some reason, I didn't listen to any of their songs again. This month I have been listening to their newest album and I quite like it.

I think that is all for now. Another month has gone… this is completely insane!

See you soon!

P.S.: I know I repeat "love" and "like" way too much. Sorry...

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment