Tuesday, 19 April 2016

"Here I am, once again..."

Credits to the owner on Tumblr

Long time no see... I know. almost ten days. In my defense I can say it is the end of the course and I am doing a hundred things at the same time. Actually, I dont understand how I haven't lost my mind yet. It feels like I've forgotten about the rest of the world for a few weeks, I have only been at University or in my house doing crazy work.

I have stopped watching tv series, I have stopped listening to music, I have stopped talking to people, I have complained more than I should for sure... It has not been the greatest weeks ever. However, I love the satisfaction of seeing your own work perfectly ended (well, is it perfect? I could not tell). I don't have a lot to say, my life has been quite boring this month. "Boring & Stressful" that would be the title if we were going to make a movie about april. 

The weather, the rain... They are not helping at all; but actually, I don't feel sad. I just want to end everything (but I have examns in exactly two weeks... I really want to cry).

You know those movies about University, where they are all happy enjoying their lives and it is the best time ever... That never happens in real life. NEVER. You have to work a lot and you don't sleep at all. Oh, that would be the title of my documentary about this crazy thing called University (I know I am not making any sense at all...).

In other news, my birthday is in 10 days. I have mixed emotions about this. I feel so old thinking I am going to be 20 but at the same time, my birthday is my favourite day of the year. 

So hey, I just wanted to let you know that I am still here now that I have a little free time. If I can, I will be here quite soon (I hope so). Till then...

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment