Hey, do you remember me? I barely remember how to write, to be honest. Well, here I am again, ready to tell you what I’ve done these last few weeks.
So first things first, I’ve been studying. A lot. And I hate it… and at the same time I feel worried. Worried for a time when I will not have anything to do with my life (I think the rest of you called this thing “summer”). But, it is better if we don’t think about it yet.
What else? Oh, the most important one, I've got a new tattoo. Those letters are the initials of my grandma and grandpa. I think one of the best memories I will have in my life is the face of my grandma when I told her; that is, indeed, priceless. I get tattooed with the same tattoo artist as the last time and it was such a great experience, once again. I had a great time there.
I also wanted to talk about favourites. I have not listened to a lot music this month, but If I have to talk about the song I’ve listened on repeat, it is “Close to you” by Rihanna. The reason why I love it so much is because it sounds like the old Rihanna, and I loved her music back then. Makeup related, black and red have been my go to combination when it comes to lips (I thonk I should talk about this in an individual post). It is quite fun to see little girls looking at your lips like if they were the most perfect thing in the world. I love how it looks and I will continue wearing it, for sure. If I have to talked about a movie, "Captain America: Civil War" is definitely my choice. I love superheroes, I love movies in general, and of course, I love (as the rest of the world) Chris Evans…
I don’t know… Is there anything else I have to talk about? Oh, well, I think I should say something about my birthday. I actually want to talk about what being 20 means to me, but for the moment I will say I loved the day. Sadly, I have a weird feeling in me now. It feels like I’ve been thinking about my birthday for a long time and I don’t have anything else on my agenda right now.
I am always complaining. How can people be around me for more than a minute? Okay, I have two exams left and it will be over (well, I have an english exam later this month, but it doesn’t feel like an exam at all).
I THINK (and I repeat, I think) I am going to have a little bit of time this week. The problem is I don’t have anything interesting to talk about (at least this week). What can I say? I live a boring life when I have to study (my life is not incredible the rest of the time, but it is more boring now).
See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment