![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
Hey! I am closer to be in vacation (I say closer because I don’t know if I have passed all my exams…); and that means I can write now. However, I don’t know what to talk about. I know it may be because of the time of the year, but I’ve been thinking about the things I’ve wrote here the last few months.
A friend of mine described this blog as a “diary”. I had never thought about it like that, but it made me think that she was, indeed, right. I write about my feelings and (forgive me if I am wrong, I have never had a diary) that is the purpose of writing a diary. My thoughts in general have been the thing I have talked about the most. In fact, I tended to write a lot about makeup a few months ago and, for some reason, I have stopped that…
I don’t know. The only thing that is clear for me is that I want to write, not only because this thing helps me a lot; but because I love it. I get in to the Blogger's main page every day and I love to see the places where people read me from, I love to see something that has been written by me and of course, I love writing.
Sadly, I cannot stop asking myself one question: “is this interesting enough?”, “does this have any kind of purpose?”. I genuinely don’t know. Some time ago I loved the idea of becoming a worldwide famous blogger (even though my content is not good at all…); but right now I am not so sure about it. I mean, I would love to write about makeup and fashion and upload pictures about me and everything… but I don’t know. I guess I will continue writing what I feel is right, and I will do it until I don’t feel the need to write about what life means to me (and I don’t think that moment is coming soon, to be honest…).
So yeah, another boring post here provided by myself. I just... it’s been a while. I need to get in the "blogger mood" again. This course has been crazy and I haven’t had a minute to do anything.
Okay, that is all for now… See you!

No comments:
Post a Comment