![]() |
| Credtis to the owner on Tumblr |
It has been a difficult week for my family. Some sad tragedies have happened and, in addition, I am dealing with some s**t in my mind (same story as always). So, here I was thinking about all these bad things and my miserable life, with no motivation at all; when I found a poem that has made me realize what my position in life is.
I live everyday thinking I am wasting my life: “another day comes, another day goes”. However, If I see it closely, that is not the truth. I go to University; and even though I dislike it a bit, there’s only one year and a half left. In two years I will be sad, saying it has gone too quickly.
I am a young, independent woman, lucky enough to live in a country where, even though there is sa lit of work to do, I can take a position in which I can fight for equality. I have the predisposition to find new cultures and countries. What is more, I speak some languages and they can help me in my present and future life.
I am fascinated by fitness and Yoga, and that is something that interests me a lot. It has been a year now and it is the greatest activity in the world. It helps my body and most important, my mind. I am so interested in healthy stuff, and it makes me really happy.
I am sure there are plenty of things that make me a privileged human being. Yes, I have had to deal with some horrendous things in my life, but I am not the only one. Depression and anxiety are, sadly, a normal thing in society right now.
There are so many things I can be sad for; but also, plenty of things I have to be thankful for. As hard as it is to see, time is not passing by. I am making things, I am just creating myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment