Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Weekend digital detox!


So, this weekend has been such an important one for me. After quite a few years dealing with some fears, I have taken the first step against them. It is the first time in four years I have been in my Grandma’s village for more than a few hours, and I feel very proud of myself. To be honest, I love big cities, the possibilities they bring you are uncountable. However, I have refused to go for years and, let's face it, I have had the best time there. 

One of the main things I don’t like about the countryside is that there is no WIFI… (I mean, I am a millennial; I can't live without the Internet), but I am not lying when I tell you I have not missed it (well, maybe a little bit...). We did so much work in order to make the house and the garden look pretty again, and that kept my mind away. I didn’t think about any of my problems, not even for a minute. 

What I love the most (or what I used to love the most…) is walking around there. The countryside is amazing; you have so many things to see, the clean air… I took some pretty pictures and I think I will upload some of them in a few days.

Since I wrote my last post, I feel so much positive about life. I am testing myself, I am trying to lose my fears. I am trying to feel good again (and I haven’t felt like that for a long time). It has been such a relaxed weekend; it was absolutely great!

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment