![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
I have been wanting to write something the whole week, but I didn't find any kind of inspiration. I mean, I knew I was going to write about June, and what I expect about July; but you can see I don't have any idea what I am talking about. That is the reason I am writting this quite late in the month... July is my least favourite month because of the weather, the hot is unbereable in here. I don't really think I have anything planned (and if I do, I don't seem to remember).
However, there is one thing I feel I need to talk about. With everything that is happening in the world right now, I feel like I need to say something. We don't know what hate is when we first come to this world, it is something human beings learn; and it is so sad. I don't understand why we have to wake up everyday with heartbreaking news, all of them based on hate. It makes me feel disgusted and upset.
If you are lucky enough, you'll realize "hate" doesn't have any reason of existance. So I am asking you, if you think we have to take a stand, if you think we have to change what is happening in the world, please do something about it. Search for things you can do, talk to people, teach them love. It is so incredible how powerful we are with social media, we can make people understand!
Hate, racism, sexism, homophobia... We are in 2016, there is no room in us for them. We have to make them disappear for good.
See you soon!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:
Post a Comment