Thursday, 22 December 2016

WELL, HELLO! NICE TO MEET YOU!

Credits to the owner on Tumblr

Hi. Long time no see... I know. My life has been kind of mess these days, and with that I mean I've been doing exams. It's been boring, tough and exasperating; but it is done for now, and that is the important thing. I haven't been around and the truth is, I haven't had anything to talk about. Let me explain.

I have to confess I have a lack of motivation; and it is not because I am sad or anything, or because I don't know what to do with my life (I mean, I don't know what to do with my life but I've learned to live with it, and it doesn't affect me as much as it used to). I have a lack of motivation related to this blog. I don't really know what to write about; in fact, I don't know if things are interesting enough (they are not interesting for me, to be honest). I think I need these days to find out what I want to do here. I love writing and this is such a great place for me to do it... it is just I don't really know what I am interested about and how I can talk about those things. 

I want to think it is related to the fact I haven't done anything apart from exams. I assume that has something to do with it.

By the way! It is Christmas, or it is around the corner anyway. I've said it year after year, I love Christmas, but I don't know how this happened, and it is not because time travels fast (and it does) but because I haven't actually lived December, I've barely left my house during these days...

What else can I talk about? I don't actually have much to say (I mean, write). My life is quite boring, or maybe it is not but I like to complain about it, that's what we do. We feel pity for ourselves when we shouldn't do it, that is part of us humans. It is quite early to be that intense, right?

So, yeah... Long time no see, but there's nothing new here, and that is okay. I guess we don't realize about the things that change in life until the moment we look back to the past.... and there's not a better time to do that than now the year is coming to an end. Okay, I am beeing intense again. I'm leaving. Bye!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment