Friday, 10 March 2017

HELLO MARCH '17: It's quite late for this, right?

Credits to the owner on Tumblr
Well, hello March (yes, I know it started some days ago…). Here we go again, The time is doing this crazy thing in which it travels weirdly fast. March! Can you believe it?

Let’s talk about short and boring February. I hate the month, I can not stop saying it. I’ve had countless meltdowns this month, but I don’t really want to make you feel bored. It has been a challenge but March it's feeling so much better. It's been such a good week! It's like I am this different human, but I guess I have to work with it...

One of the things that has made me feel quite crazy (to be honest, I keep feeling that way) is the fact I have to do a gigantic amount of things for university, but I guess it is helping me to realize what my life will be in a few years from now, and what I really want to do. 

Let’s talk about March. Okay, I am going to bring some positivity in here. I have not much planned for this month, but I will try to take one thing at a time. Right here right now, I promise I am going to try to be happier (at least, happier than in February). One day at a time, one day at a time…

So… that’s it. I think a don’t have much left to say (and with that I mean I don’t have anything to say at all). 

I want to write more, but I cannot find the time (insert a crying sad face in here). Let’s see what if I find something to do. Till then…

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment