Wednesday, 22 March 2017

FEARS

Credits to the owner on Tumblr
Fears... it is strange how they make us vulnerable, how, in order to be humans, we have to suffer from them, learn from them, hate them... 

Fears... I don't remember a time in which I have not been surrounded by them, trapped in this suffocating embrace I can not get out.

They've brought me plenty of consecuences (or, in fact, they can be the consecuence): anxiety, panick attacks, headaches... but they've also pushed me forward. Life would be so different and banal without their presence, without their call on a sunday night when everything feels wrong.

Fears... They walk by my side every single day, and I do hate them, I swear I do. However, without them and their company, I would not be me, myself, this human, Aisha...

If the day comes, the one in which they no longer walk with me, I will be thankful for all the things they taugh me along the way. In the meantime, for now, I have to learn how to walk alongside them, with them, being me...

See you soon. 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment