Sunday, 11 June 2017

HELLO JUNE '17: This summer is getting busy...

Credits to the owner on Tumblr
Welll... hello, hello. How is life treating you these days? I frankly can not complain at all. I got a job! (I don't know if I told you last time...). It is kind of the place of my dreams, so I am quite happy with it and people there treat me so well... I could not be happier.

There's not much I can talk about... When I am not at work I am teaching english or sleeping. What a life...

To be honest, it feels quite weird. I've been hating the summer months since forever. There was nothing interesting for me in them. However, this year I don't even have time to think about it. I mean, anxiety is, for sure, killing me. Getting into a new place, having to meet new people... I am out there by myself, I have to work things out alone; and I am not used to it. Oh, and the pressure. I don't want to make them feel like I am failure (something I tend to feel 24/7) and that makes me quite panicky. What I was trying to say is that everything feels different this year. It is weird, and it feels quite anxious but in the best possible way (I don't know if that makes any sense at all).

I know I have not been around, and I am aware I say the same every single time I find myself writting in here, but I can not find the time. Maybe in July, as I will have the afternoons free, I'll be able to write a little bit more. However, there's a new post about music coming in the next few days.

That is all (I think)! I've changed a little but I still waiting for september, this weather is absolutely disgusting. I want my coats back!

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment