Monday, 19 June 2017

Music I've been listening lately...


So, music. I've been listening to quite a lot of different styles in the past few months and I want to talk about them. Shall we start?

First of all, I have to talk about the elephant in the room... yes, Harry Styles. This album is simply amazing. It has influences from The Beatles, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, country music... it is amazing. You can feel in the songs how much he has enjoyed the recording process. In fact, I got tickets  to see him next year in Madrid and I can not wait for it.

What else...? Well, I've been listening to a lot of chill, acoustic songs. They come in handy for when I am working at the office (it feels so weird to say this). Among this songs, I include "Kingdom Fall" by Claire Whyndam, "Lighthouse"  by Patrick Watson or "Don't Kill My Vibe" by Sigrid. I adore these ones, but there are plenty of playlists in Spotify with acooustic music and I love them all...

Rock... of course there is room for rock in here. Recently, I've found "I promise" by Radiohead and "Run" by Foo Fighters, which are, in fact, quite new. I talked not so long ago about this playlist I have with rock and indie music... Lovely.

Finally, in the "commercial" shide of this, I've been listening to "Issues" by Julia Michaels and "Attention" by Charlie Puth, which is the song I've been listening to 24/7 this month. I A-D-O-R-E it. I did not specially liked him before. I mean, his music is not bad, but it was not my kind of thing... This song though... I am obsessed.

So... that is it! 

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment