![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
Well, hello there. How is life treating you these days? I am busy, without a minute to spare, but in the best way it can be. You know I don’t like summer, so it is perfect for me. I must reckon though, this past few weeks have been a little bit difficult. You may have heard about the winter blues, but the summer blues exist, I can totally prove it (I mean, this blog is the best example).
June has been different, I should say. Working every day is… interesting. I am not used to talk to humans outside of my circle and I keep trying to step out of my comfort zone. I am learning to know the best version of me. In addition, everybody treats me amazing and I could not be happier about it. I mean, I have to understand that I wasn’t born knowing everything in this world if I don't want to feel like an absolute fiasco (something I am quite likely to do).
I’ve also overcome some fears this month. When I look back to a few years ago, I can’t believe how much I’ve achieved. I almost look like a grown-up woman now. Can you believe it…? Crazy.
July… I do not expect anything special for the month (I think). We'll have to see it day by day.
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment