Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Hello lovely August!

Credits to the owner on Tumblr

August. I used to hate the guy, but things look different now.

For some reason I've found myself quite separated from this blog lately; and I had never felt this way, to be honest.

I had an idea of something to write about, and I was really excited about, but I don't know when I'll start it. Whether I try it or not, I feel like I've stopped understanding this blog's purpose. I never intended to be a blogger (well, maybe I did it just one time...) but I soon realized that was not going to happen. This blog is made by and for me, its purpose is to write about what I love and what I hatem what hurts me and what makes me laugh... like a diary, my own diary. 

Though I absolutely love being read, the important thing is to feel better.

Okay, once that is said, July has been... I mean, I do not even remember the start of the month, but I guess it is been busy. Work is amazing, tiring at times, but incredibly great at all levels.

There is not much to talk about (I feel like I say the same every single month) if things go as I expect them to, I will upload a post in a few days (I mean, give me a week...). Till then, 

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment