Monday, 18 August 2014

MAC make up course



A few months ago I took a MAC make up course. It was an hour and a half lasting, where they teach you how to create a look. You can choose between day or night make up look or the colors that you want to use. The best thing is that, at the end, you have to pick some products of the same cost as the course.
I chose a look with a smokey eye. I don’t know how another make up courses work like; but in this one, a makeup artist does one side of your face and you do the other one.

I may say it was pretty amazing; and the final look was lovely. When the course finished I had to pick some products and I took this four:

-pro longwear lip pencil in the shade “staunchly stylish”

-matte lipstick in the shade “Velvet teddy”

-Pro longwear eye liner in the shade “definedly black”

-studio finish concealer in the shade “NC42”

The prolongwear lip pencil and the lipstick are similar nude shades. The eyeliner really impress me because I tend to cry a lot (I have sensitive eyes and a I am allergic to a lot of things) and it stays in place in an extraordinary way. Last (but not least), the concealer works great if you have little marks and blemishes in your face.

If you want to do something different for a few hours, I definitely recommend you to take this course. I enjoyed it so much and it took my mind off from all of these exams and important stuff that I could not stop thinking about. 

See you soon!

Follow me on twitter and instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment