Friday, 29 August 2014

Wake Me Up When September “Comes”

“Wake Me Up When September Ends” would not be the title of a song of mine (even though it is an incredible song); and that is because I HATE summer. Yeah, I am that weird one who hates it. And being that singular person makes September my favorite month. I think the year should begin in September; because let’s be honest, it all changes when September comes.

Maybe that’s the reason why people hate it; because it means that we all have to change in one way or another. Maybe it is because we are not ready for that kind of changes and we want to remain in that beaches relaxed with the sun, the party… (I don’t even know what I am saying; I totally hate that).

Well, I love these changes. I love to think that September will bring tons and tons of new things (I should add that I love fall and winter, the clothes you wear in those seasons, the snow, cold days…). I left behind all these horrible months of summer and I focus on what is coming with September: Uni, Fall, Winter, coats, boots… I can only see good things.  

Even though I don’t feel what Green Day is describing, I can appreciate a great song; and this is one of these. Maybe they are not prepared to leave behind the good stuff summer brought. Or maybe they don’t want to face the things that they have to face when September comes.




Follow me on twitter and Instagram :)


No comments:

Post a Comment