Hello again! Let’s
talk about lipsticks. Why? Because everybody loves them… Right? However, I don’t have tons of
them. I’ve chosen an everyday nude color and two “naughty” ones for special
occasions (or you can use them every day: be brave girl!). Shall we start? I
think so…
1. The nude one: (MAC “Velvet Teddy”): I’ve already talked about
it in my last post. My favorite one. Lovely color, great formula. I love it.
The negative thing is that it runs out incredibly fast…
2. The classic one: (MAC “Russian Red”):
OMG! How much I love this one. When I wore red lipsticks my lips looked huge and I was not confident wearing them until I tried
Russian Red. It is a classic (almost everybody knows it); and it suits everybody.
3. The Vampy One: (Sephora “Bewitch
me”) who choose these names? They are awesome! I love this one (I
know I’ve also said so about the other two…); even though it is not
the kind of lipstick I would wear every single day. It suits my lips in an
incredible way and I totally recommend it.
I also have to say that they smell incredibly amazing
(maybe it is only me but it is like chocolate or something similar); which
make you want to use them even more…
Having dry lips (as I do) makes you realize that lip balms are your
best friends… My favorite one at the moment is THE BODY SHOP Born Lippy Lip in the
shade “Shhh” (great name as always….): Great formula, lovely
smell…Love it. I apply this one before lipstick and it is a great help.
See you soon! :)
P.S: I will upload a new post later this week and I think the main topic could be music. We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment