Friday, 10 July 2015

ISN’T THIS THE CUTEST THING EVER?


Hi! A few days ago I bought the Too Faced “Beauty Experts Darlings” Makeup set. It includes travel sizes of their bestselling products; and they are so cute! Let’s talk about them.

-          “Chocolate soleil” matte bronzer: I don’t want to live a life without this bronzer… OMG, that smell is amazing. This one is the medium shade and I think it suits my skin perfectly (maybe it is a little bit dark if you have pale skin). I promise you I could smell it forever. I will definitely buy this again because this is the best bronzer I have ever used.

-          “Shadow insurance” eyeshadow primer: I have not used this one a lot, but it is great to hold eyeliner (because I have only used it with it). I assume it will be great with eyeshadows. This one comes in a great moment because I am running out of my regular primer (which is from KIKO).



-          “Better than sex” mascara: let’s not talk about that name… This an incredible mascara. I don’t really like this kind of wands but this one is really good. It gives a lot of volume to your lashes. I have talked a lot about mascaras recently and they are awesome if you are looking for length. This is the best option if you are interested in volume.

-          “La crème color drenched” lip cream in the shade Naked Dolly: if you are looking for a nude lipstick, this is an incredible color. It smells like lemon (I think) and of course, it is matte (yeah). Even though I love a good red or a dark purple, nude shades are the most easy to wear. I totally understand why this is one of their best sellers.  

If you have never tried this products this is an incredible idea (most important, because they are not the cheapest…). They are four amazing products and I completely recommend them. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment