![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
Hello! First of all, can winter come tomorrow?
I mean, heat doesn’t affect me as much as it affect other people (I am always
cold) but the weather in Spain is insane. It would be great to be able to sleep
for one night.
June has not been incredibly great. Summer is
my nemesis, as I always say. It is quite boring and I am not ashamed to say I
have a counter on my mobile phone who marks how many days are left ‘till
September 1st. The good thing is, I have started buying winter
clothes (yeeei).
July does not seem to be any better. But, to be
honest, I cannot complain if I don’t do anything about it. We will see if I can
find something to do (If I don’t, you will have to read my complaints about life,
sorry…).
By the way, at the end of this month, we will
be closer to 2016 than 2014 (and that, my friends, is unbelievable).
So, that’s it; see you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment