Wednesday, 29 July 2015

FAVOURITE MUSIC: JULY '15


To be honest, I have not been looking for new music this month. I’ve been pretty much listening to the same music I’ve listened this past few months. Empire’s soundtrack and Arctic Monkeys have been among my favourite music this month; but I am not going to talk about them again (that would be quite boring…). So this are the songs I’ve listened this month…

1.      Seasons – Olly Murs: this one has been my obsession through the whole month and I regret nothing. I love Olly, he is gorgeous and this song is totally awesome. I started to listen to his music long ago (three or four years ago). He is such a happy human being and I think that is one of the reasons why I love his music. I know this song is not new and I’ve been listening to it for a few months, but last week it was on replay 24/7 nonstop. 

2.       Not Letting Go - Tinie Tempah ft. Jess Glynne: Since I saw him in the “No sound without silence” tour (back in March) I love him. This one is such a perfect song for the summer. It is even better because Jess Glynne’s voice is absolutely beautiful. This song is great. 

3.      She’s kinda Hot – 5 Seconds of Summer: This is their brand new song.  The title suggest something that is completely wrong. The song is incredible, I totally recommend you to listen to it. I think it talks about seeking your dreams whether people supports you or not. At the end of the day, it is your life and you are the one who has to decide what is good for you. 


4.      Stole the Show – Kygo, Parson James: actually, I’ve been listening to this song on the radio 24/7 so I started to love it. I don’t have a lot of things to say about it, apart from I really like it. 

See you soon!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment