Thursday, 16 July 2015

THE BODY SHOP: "Tea tree facial and body wash"


Hi! A few months ago I briefly talked about the THE BODY SHOP “Tea tree skin clearing Facial wash” and today I want to tell you why this is incredible for me.

I started using this a few months ago when they gave me a little sample of it. The first moment I tried it, I knew it was perfect for my skin. 

When I finished the sample (a few weeks ago) I knew I needed to buy this again. Luckily, when I bought it, they had discounts and I also bought the “Tea Tree body wash” (which is the exact same thing but for the body).


So, why do I love these two products? The description of the product says “all-over cleansing to help remove impurities. Skin looks clearer, feels refreshed and invigorated”; for me, that’s completely true. I don’t tend to have a lot of blemishes (thankfully I left that that phase behind a few years ago) but even though I used other products, I didn’t feel my face was clean at all. When I started using this product, my skin completely changed. With it, my face is so soft and clean. We all have blemishes here and there, but my face has improved in an incredible way with this.

I decided to buy the other one because I tend to have blemishes in my arms, and to be honest the heat in Spain is unbearable (and it is disgusting). This one has also been amazing. My arms are so much better now (even though summer is not a good friend). I totally recommend to use this if you are struggling with blemishes around your body.

When I bought them, they gave me a sponge which is perfect for exfoliate. I used this two products every morning and I am so happy with them. 

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment