Friday, 11 September 2015

UNI MINIMAL MAKEUP


Hi! Earlier this week, I started my second year of university and I wanted to show you the makeup look I am wearing these days. It is so simple (and I am sure I will end up leaving my house in the morning with nothing but my sleepy face) but for now, this is what I’m wearing. 

Speaking about eyes, I wear a liquid liner, because it is so easy to use. I tend to do a tiny little flick. After that, I paint my upper waterline with a Kohl eyeliner (a normal and boring one). The most important thing is the mascara; because my eyes are nothing without it. When I don`t wear any makeup at all, I tend to use a clear mascara.

I fill my eyebrows in such a natural way and then, I apply a brow gel to keep them in place. To finish it, I apply a lip balm and that’s it. Simple and easy (I do this in less than ten minutes).

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment