Hi! Last Thursday, VOGUE celebrated the “Vogue
Fashion Night Out” in the streets of Madrid. It was my second time attending to
the VFNO, and I completely love it. The city was full of life and people, it
was so enjoyable!
I went there with some of my friends (as you
can see in the photos) and we had a lovely time. Throughout the afternoon, we
went to a bunch of different shops, where they gave us plenty of presents; oh,
and we ate a lot of sweets). I arrived home with perfumes, balloons, bracelets…
There were different celebrations in every single corner. We were surrounded by
fashion, makeup, style…
It was full of fashionable people (I mean, it
was a VOGUE party). To be honest, I love the outfit I wore (with the white jacket and the sunglasses), even though my shoes killed me. This kind of events make me feel so happy because fashion is one of my biggest passions.
I would love to attend to this party in every
city Vogue celebrates it. It would be absolutely amazing. Oh, and a picture of
me was shown in the middle of the street; thank
you Vogue… See you soon!
P.S.: You can follow me on bloglovin' (link in the right bar).




No comments:
Post a Comment