![]() |
| credits to the owner on Tumblr |
Hi! This post is going to be a happy one because September is my favourite month! The weather has already changed and we are saying goodbye to the summer; It is is amazing! I can wear boots and jackets and I am pretty excited about it…
August hasn’t been horrendous (because I’ve done a few things) but it has been a little bit boring (as expected). I see this month as a fresh start, a new beginning. In a few days, I will start my second year of university and I want to go back (although, I will probably be tired of it the second day…).
I don’t have any special event planned this month (October will bring some concerts and I am so excited about it). But I have plenty of things to write about.
What a
wonderful month. See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment