Sunday, 27 September 2015

FAVOURITE MUSIC: SEPTEMBER '15



1.       “She Wants” - Sunset Sons: So, I told you I am going to go to a festival next month and Imagine Dragons will sing in it. Well, Sunset Sons are going to sing there too. It is this hipster kind of band, who sings such amazing music. I am looking forward to listen to them live.


2.       “Writing’s on the Wall” – Sam Smith: As I am a big fan of James Bond, I felt so happy when this song came out a few days ago (because it is a typical James Bond song). Although we all know Sam Smith’s voice is so beautiful (even though I don’t really like who he has become because of fame), the most amazing thing about this song is the music.

3.       “If I’m still dreaming” – Nashville Cast: so, if you watch Nashville you have probably listened to this song. I listened to it recently and I’ve fallen in love with this song again. I am not the typical Country music lover, but this show has made me appreciate this kind of music. I completely recommend both, the song and the TV show. 

4.      “Tonight” – Coasts: I don’t have plenty of things to say about this band; I listened to this song not long ago and I totally love it. I am currently looking for new songs and bands and I really like Coasts. I will probably talked about them again.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment