Tuesday, 3 November 2015

HELLO NOVEMBER: IS THAT WINTER WHAT I SEE COMING?

Hi! How are you all doing? Ok, we need to stop this, what is going on with the time? We are going to say goodbye to 2015 in less than two months. That is unbelievable.

Credits to the owner on Tumblr
October has gone so fast and I can’t even think about what has happened this month; it was September a few days ago. It’s quite a busy time of the year for me and I don’t have time for anything. But that is something I like. I don’t have time to spend sat on the couch seeing the time passing by; and that is something to be happy about. 

Last week’s concert was incredible. I don’t have enough words to describe it (and actually, I don’t have voice either). But I will tell you about it later this week. 

I don’t know, I don’t have anything special to say. We are so close to the end of the year; we are so close to Christmas (yeei) I can’t wait. Well, actually I can. I love this time of the year, I love autumn (even though it feels like winter here in Madrid) and I can wait a few more weeks till Christmas comes.

In the meantime, I will continue doing the amount of things I have to do before vacation. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment