Hello! First of all, I feel like I’m a broken record but once again, it is that time of the year when I have to do so many things I can’t barely show up in here. Christmas is coming, that is the only thing I have faith on right now… Let’s talk about music, shall we?
1. “Lay it all on me” – Rudimental ft. Ed Sheeran: To be honest, I wanted to talk
about this song last month (but for some reason I am not even able to remember,
I didn’t do it). I was not sure if I liked it or not when I first listened to
it, but I’ve learnt how to love it. I am not saying anything new, I love Ed Sheeran
(and I can’t believe on Wednesday it’s going to be a year since I went to his
concert, it is mental).
2. “Si tu vois ma mére” – Sidney Bechet: this one is a classic. Everybody knows this song; and to be honest, I really like it because I can listen to it on repeat for days. You can find it on multiple movies, but last summer I watched “Midnight in Paris” and I get a little bit obsessed.
1.
“Sorry” – Justin Bieber: I am not a fan of Justin Bieber (I
have never been and I am pretty sure I will never be). However, I can recognise
he has certain songs that are pretty good; and this is one of them. Everybody
and their grandma is talking about his new album and a few days ago I listened
to some of his songs. It is good, I have to say it.
4. “Don’t rain on my parade” – Glee cast: are you a human being if you don’t love “Glee”? Well, I wonder that question every time I find myself watching Glee videos on YouTube. This is the kind of song that gets stuck in your head and whether you want it or not, you will sing it for days.
5. “Grand Piano” – Nicki Minaj: I listened to this song quite a long time, but for some reason I forgot about it. I listened to it again the other day and I couldn't believe Nicki Minaj is the one who sings this song (mostly because this is not her typical kind of music). It is such a beautiful song.
See you
soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment