![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
Hi! It’s been such a sad and horrendous weekend for the whole world, to be honest. I’ve been thinking about my 100th post and, because I tend to be such a sad and pessimistic human being, I decided I have to dedicate this post to good things. I don’t tend to talk about happiness and today, more than any other day, I’ve realized I should talk about what I am thankful for.
I live in a city full of life; and even though I always say I want to live outside, this city is beautiful and I love it. Every day is different in here, every single day. I don’t know how to appreciate it; but when I am walking through these streets (through my streets), I realize how much I love it.
I am thankful for my friends and my family. Because I am not an easy human being (everybody knows that) but they make me laugh every day and they listen to me when I need them. I am used to say I don’t like people but I know I could not live without them.
I want to say thanks because I am in a position where I can study and I can think about the future. In fact, I am thankful because I can think in my future; and even when I am in my saddest times, I know I will get better.
I am thankful for my life. Because I know I criticize it way too much but when I see what is happening around the world, I realize I am in such a privileged position.
Last but not least, I am thankful for this
blog, because I’ve found a place where I can write about what I like and what I
feel; and I am sure I have a lot of new things coming. We’ll see…
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment