Hi! Last week I attended to the "Madrid Live Festival". It was incredibly amazing but, to be honest I don’t have awesome pictures to show you. I know I should have some, but I wanted to enjoy the concert and that is what I did.
Among the 5 bands, I will talk about Sunset Sons, KakkMaddafakka and Imagine Dragons (because I wasn’t there when Papaya performed; and Nudozurdo was the most horrendous band I have ever seen).
A few months ago I listened to Sunset Sons for the first time and I really liked them. I love the kind of music they play so I completely recommend them. In addition, they are lovely. I am looking forward to seeing them next year.
Okay, I was not convinced about this Kakkmaddafakka band, but I have changed my mind. They are from Norway and I think it was one of the funniest concerts I have ever been. They are completely out of their minds and that is quite funny. We were jumping, screaming and laughing the whole performance. And the music is also good. I really liked them.
But, the most important part of the festival was Imagine Dragons. They came to the stage at 11:00 pm. and I can tell you how amazing it was. I’ve been in love with Imagine Dragons since 2012. I could not attend to their first concert in Madrid and it was heartbreaking for me. That’s the reason I was so happy when they announced they were coming back.
I think everybody should attend to one of their concerts at least once. Their percussion is incredible. I don’t know, the way the play instruments is from another world. Everything is so intense when they are on the stage (okay, I sound like a crazy human being).
I end up with no voice at all, but felling like
one of the happiest people in the world.
See you soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment