Hi! The only resolution I have this year is to be happy. It is actually as simple (or maybe, as difficult) as that.
I want to visit new places and I want to write about them. This is the first one of those. I went to this place earlier december with my friend Nuria, and I really liked it. It is located in Malasaña (one of the most known neighborhoods in Madrid).
It was full of foreign people (you could heard italian and english in the background and that was lovely). What is more, there were a lot of people talking. Ok, you may think this is stupid, but we have forgotten what "speaking with other human beings" means.
It was full of foreign people (you could heard italian and english in the background and that was lovely). What is more, there were a lot of people talking. Ok, you may think this is stupid, but we have forgotten what "speaking with other human beings" means.
I have to admit I spend most of my day surrounded by my computer, my ipad and my iphone; and once in a while I freak out and I need to stop using everything. I really think it is not healthy at all.
I love being alone, I've been used to it since I was a little kid. However, what I love about being with the people that make me feel comfortable, is that I forget about the rest of the world; I leave my mobile phone behind and I enjoy what I am actually living in that moment.
I love being alone, I've been used to it since I was a little kid. However, what I love about being with the people that make me feel comfortable, is that I forget about the rest of the world; I leave my mobile phone behind and I enjoy what I am actually living in that moment.




No comments:
Post a Comment