So... I've been thinking. And even though that sounds so Beyoncé of me (what?), I've been actually doubting what to do. I've been wanting (OMG how many times am I going to repeat "I've been..."?) to write the whole week; and even though I planned to write this post at the beginning of the month, I was not sure. I mean, am I the right person to write about makeup? I know it's been quite important in this blog for a while, but I've been wondering if this is what I want to write about.
The thing is, I don't write about makeup because I want to make people buy it; I do it because I want to tell my experience with some product. I think that, at some point in the way between the beginning and this moment, I lost myself; I lost what I wanted to do with this makeup posts. That is the reason I don't write a lot about it anymore.
However, I want to; just as much as I want to talk about fashion (but I can't because I don't have anybody who can take pictures of me, and I don't know If I am confident enough...), but that's another story.
Product of the month. It is not something new, even though it is new for me. The Radiant Creamy Concealer (in the shade Custard) is my first product from NARS, and I've been saying the whole month that this concealer is like magic; and I mean it. It erase everything. It is completely awesome. The texture is great, and it lasts the whole day.
However, if I have to say something bad about it is that I found that the container/tube (I don't know how to call it) is not the best, and it can be a mess if you don't clean it.
Truth is, it is an expensive product; and I think if it wasn't because it is a Christmas present, I would not buy it. All the same I think it’s worth the price (and I don’t say that with a lot of things. Actually, I think I’ve never said that before).
To sum up, my experience with this product is marvellous. Even though it is a lit bit lighter than my natural skin tone, I think it suits me perfectly. I knew that with this product it was going to be a win-win, that I would not find anything wrong about it.
This section should be interesting because I've decided that I have to use what I’ve got before buying new things. I don’t think it won’t be long till I buy a new product. Till then,
No comments:
Post a Comment