Sunday, 13 March 2016

Inspiration.


Inspiration is such a big word, I’ve already said it a few times. It is even bigger when you have a question about everything in life. Well, I guess it is not easy for any of us these days… I am completely aware of the human being I am: I am always complaining, I cry more than I should, anxiety is one of my best friends, and it seems like I cannot find a motivation in life… If we analyse the world’s population, I would be one of the most difficult human beings, for sure…

This one is a topic I love to talk about (I have actually talked about it a few times in here), simply because everybody should have a reference, “what happens when you don’t look up to someone?” when I find myself listening to inspirational people about my career and future, I get pretty anxious. I assume this “I am wasting my time” feeling will never leave me (sometimes I am close to think it is actually a good thing).

Have you ever found yourself crying because you feel so overwhelmed by the fact that somebody is representing all you want to do in life? But not in a bad way, tears of inspiration or motivation… as I said, I cry more than I should (this is not an easy life to live…).

What make us feel inspired? What is the reason of it? I don’t even know where all of this is coming from. I didn't know what I was going to talk about and look at this. What I am trying to say is that it is not easy to inspire people; and most important, it is not easy at all to feel inspired. However, it is quite easy for me to find an inspirational people to look up to. You are learning things every single moment of your life; that is something to be thankful for. 

Okay, I am officially lost in this topic. In some place between this paragraphs I have missed what I wanted to say. Maybe I didn't want to say anything in particular, I just wanted to express how I felt (which is, actually, the purpose of all of this). 

I think we don’t get the difference between inspiration and success. In fact, sometimes we only aim to find inspiration in order to get success; and the pressure of that success destroy us. Talking about me in particular, I just need to let things happen. Control is not my friend, even though my mind does not seem to understand that. Sorry for all of this; once again I needed it… See you soon!

P.S.: Last Tuesday was International Women's Day. As a feminist, I cannot comprehend what is separating us from the equality we deserve as women and human beings. We don't need a special day. we need to be respected. I have never talked about fenimism in here, I have to do it soon. “We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back” Malala Yousafzai.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment