I am actually quite happy with this purchase. Last month, I didn't talked about anything related to makeup because, to be honest, I had nothing new or different to talk about. However, in January I said that I was only going to buy necessary things, and whether we can talk about if this is a necessity or not, I have followed that rule. I’ve been wanting to buy “Lolita” liquid lipstick from the Kat Von D makeup range since forever. Every single week, and I promise you I am not lying, I go to Sephora and I stare at it, admiring its beauty. Sadly, it is actually quite pricey for something I don’t really need.
Thankfully, the other day I went to NIX and I found the most beautiful and yet affordable liquid lipstick ever. I doubted a lot because OMG, all this beautiful brown shades… I wanted every single one of them! With a lot of strength, I decided to buy just one.
7,99 € is like a crazy price for a lipstick like this one. When it comes to matte lipsticks (and I don’t like any other type of lipstick), it is quite difficult to find cheap or affordable products. But if you are looking for one, NYX is your brand.
It lasted all day. In fact, it was quite difficult to take it off…I am definitely going to buy more of these, because they look completely gorgeous.
By the way, It is obvious the package looks almost exactly the same as the ones by Kylie Jenner (I mean, even the typography is the same…). I have not tried those but I am guessing these ones are a great dupe (if you don’t want to spend a lot of money, of course).
I think that is all. I cannot confirm a "product of the month" post in April, but we’ll see. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment